How to apply
From Autumn 2020, CMA will undertake a phased return to activities.
All the income received from membership fees will be used to run the programme. The length and number of sessions offered will therefore depend on the number of applicants. We hope to offer members 2 groups where desired.
To apply, please take the following steps:
- Click to read the COVID compliance agreement carefully
- Complete the application form below by Friday 11th September
- Remember to pay to secure your place!
The process of organising the applicants into ensembles will be complex and our team will be working hard. We would appreciate it if you could avoid emailing the office with queries during this exceptionally busy time. For clarity:
- If you only require 1 activity, please make only 1 choice.
- If you require 2 activities, please give a ranked list so that we can be as fair as possible in creating ensemble lists. (Woodwind, brass and percussion players should make three choices where possible.)
- Make sure that you are available on the days specified before applying.
- We are aware that students have been unable to take exams. This affects everyone. Please give your last actual examined grade rather than a ‘working at’ approximation.
- Membership fees will be frozen and charged half-termly rather than termly to give families the confidence to return in these uncertain times. Payment will be taken in advance through ParentPay. (Full membership £40 per half-term, mini-membership £30 per half-term.) Student bursaries will be honoured.