The CMA has been created by committed parents and supporters whose energy and tenacity we applaud. We would be most grateful for any offers of financial support to help us to develop our academy and to enable it to fulfil the vision we have for it.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please enable us to claim Gift Aid on your donation: you can fill in a form HERE. Please read our Gift Aid FAQ’s for more information.
Sponsor a Golden Ticket!
At CMA, we are passionate about encouraging children to play music. Each year, several lucky golden-ticket holders win half a term’s free CMA membership. If you would like to sponsor a golden ticket to the sum of £37.50, please make a donation through your Parent Pay Account. If you are not a CMA member, please contact the office.
Friends of CMA
A donation of £100 makes you a Friend of CMA.
Grants and Sponsorships
CMA would like to publicly thank the following institutions which have granted funds to support our development:
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust whose grant is to be used for choral development and student bursaries
- Bucks Charitable Foundation, sponsors of the Coronation Party in April, making it possible for us to introduce very young children to “Zadok the Priest”
- John Lewis, sponsors of “The Mighty Sky”
- Heart of Bucks, whose grant has been offered for instrument purchases
- Marlow Rotary Trust
- The Suggett Trust for development of the Junior department
Did you know that you can raise money for CMA FOR FREE when you shop online? Please take a minute to read about Easyfundraising It couldn’t be quicker or easier to set up, and you will contribute regularly to CMA at no extra cost, enabling us to keep your membership fees low!
We would welcome help from those with PR and fundraising experience.