The CMA has been created by committed parents and supporters whose energy and tenacity we applaud. However, as a new entity, we need to build up our financial base to secure CMA for the future and enable it to fulfil the vision we have for it. We would be most grateful for any offers of financial support to help us to develop our academy.
Visionaries who donate £1000 to enable Chiltern Music Academy to develop and expand will be Foundation Donors. Subject to your permission, your names will be listed on the website.
Our grateful thanks go to our Foundation Donors:
- Mrs K Andrews
- Mr and Mrs J Burke
- Mr G Jones
- Dr and Mrs S King
- Mrs S Laughton
- Mrs A Moore
- Mr and Mrs J Rogers
Friends of CMA
A donation of £100 makes you a Friend of CMA.
Grants and Sponsorships
CMA would like to publicly thank the following institutions which have granted funds to support our development:
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust whose grant is to be used for choral development and student bursaries
- Bucks Charitable Foundation, sponsors of the Coronation Party in April, making it possible for us to introduce very young children to “Zadok the Priest”
- John Lewis, sponsors of “The Mighty Sky”
- Heart of Bucks, whose grant has been offered for instrument purchases
- Marlow Rotary Trust
- The Suggett Trust for development of the Junior department
Did you know that you can raise money for CMA FOR FREE when you shop online? Please take a minute to read about Easyfundraising It couldn’t be quicker or easier to set up, and you will contribute regularly to CMA at no extra cost, enabling us to keep your membership fees low!
We would welcome help from those with PR and fundraising experience.